Category archives: babies
- Bluebonnets are a big deal, like - a really big deal in Texas. As I grow older and my children grow older I absolutely see why. They are big and beautiful and such an amazing shade of royal blue. As a photographer though, they are challenging to say the least. You never know when or where they will bloom, sometimes[...]
- So looking back on my blog, I cannot believe I missed this session! It is literally one of my favorite maternity sessions ever I can't believe I haven't shared it with the world!
You might remember me writing about Stacey and her twin babies Keira and Corey here. Her babies are seriously precious and w[...]
- I met Stacey roughly forever ago, she is the younger sister to one of my closest friends. When she found out she was pregnant - with twins - I squealed! I LOVE photographing babies! While I am still relatively new to the newborn photography market, it is one segment I can't live without. Twin newborn photography can [...]
1. a female parent.
2.(often initial capital letter) one's female parent.
to perform the tasks or duties of a female parent; act maternally
I met Ashley a few weeks ago and if webster put photos next to words, hers would be next to mother. We had exchanged emails months before planning he[...]
- You may recognize this family. Its because I have known Carlyn for over 20 years. There are so many people that come into your life, but only a few hang around. I consider myself blessed to have met and known Carlyn and have her in my life for as long as I have. Someday, when its not all about business, I have some[...]
- If you have ever lived in Texas, been to Texas or even heard of us, you know we love our bluebonnets. The wildflowers in the spring here are insane, and we love to love our bluebonnets. I am always so fascinated when I get so many inquiries about photo sessions. And its such a crazy time, because from the time you s[...]
- I have had this session I wanted to blog about for some time. I have been hesitant, because I wanted to respect the family and their privacy.
I met Jenna through my mother, they worked together for several years. When I was pregnant with Rivers, Jenna was pregnant with Jackson, they are about 6 months apart. Mayb[...]
- Snow is Texas is rare, in fact so rare that we often confuse ice for snow. Which is exactly what happened Thursday night and Friday morning. Luckily the camera cannot distinguish between white snowy precipitation and white icy. So taken advantage of the white covered ground I bundled myself and the boy and headed ou[...]
- Its that time of year again! Time for those good ole' family photos. The date for this year's mini session marathon will be:
Saturday November 9
My setup this year is rustic winter! I am so excited about this set, it wasn't my initial vision, but seriously it all came together so nicely. Here is my giveaway winner[...]
- Family is a wonderful thing. As a new mother, I know I appreciate family now more than I ever did. Something about loving and caring for a little one makes you appreciate what your family did for you. My absolute favorite part about family is that they welcome me, camera in tow and know I will invade their privacy a[...]
- As I am growing my business I find I have a lot of time to experiment. It allows me to try new things, grow in my abilities, without losing clients. And since I have the most adorable model, why not right?
I love Winnie the Pooh, I always have. When I stumbled across a costume onsie at the Disney Store, I had to [...]